The Industry's Only One-To-One Event Held in Private Suites
Stay tuned for updates on our 2022 event!
Seize Opportunities, Cultivate Possibilities.
This year's Global Meeting & Incentive Travel Exchange (GMITE) brings back top meeting planners and incentive buyers with global industry suppliers for three days of pre-scheduled 1-to-1 meetings held in private suites and exclusive networking opportunities. A relaxed, luxurious, intimate setting provides the perfect backdrop to meet, engage and do business with unprecedented ease, effectiveness and speed.
- Maximize your time out of office in private, focused meetings sans the distractions of a bustling ballroom
- Build lasting relationships at outdoor networking activities, receptions, fabulous meals and more
- Realize your potential for increased revenue. Meet the global suppliers for sourcing your next program.
- Learn about new and upcoming trends in the MICE industry to prepare your business for future growth
- Ask questions, get educated, indulge in opportunities that invigorate your business
Held in partnership with SITE, the Society for Incentive Travel Excellence.
Prepare for a Significant Rebound in Travel and Hospitality.
It's time to get back to business! In a recent survey by MPI, 89% of meeting professionals have already or anticipate hosting an in-person event in 2021. Through knowledge sharing, GMITE will help buyers and suppliers see their way into the future and prepare a comeback game plan.
The past year has had a devastating impact on travel, forcing the MICE industry to develop innovative ways to maintain or generate new revenue streams, optimize operations, update outdated systems, and adjust to new heath and safety regulations. Seeing the creative ingenuity and dedication MICE professionals have for their craft and to their clients is inspiring and we could not be prouder to support this industry. We look forward to reuniting in Phoenix!
The GMITE Experience
Please Note: Prior events shown, GMITE 2021 will adhere to timely health and safety protocols, including masks and social distancing.